Energy Savings Analyzer
- Refrigerant load is assumed to be constant in the analysis.
- Unit performance is based on 65°F return gas temperature, 0°F subcooling, and a minimum condensing temperature of 70°F for estimation of operating costs.
- Operating cost for evaporator fan or power required for the defrost cycle are not included in the annual operating cost or saving analysis.
- Weather data is based on published typical metrological yearly ASHRAE data, Years: 1982-2006.
- Energy data is based on Average Retail Price of Electricity to Ultimate Customers by End-Use Sector as of prices on April 1, 2010.
- Actual energy savings will vary due to application, load calculation assumptions, equipment sizing and other operational variables.
- L6, M6, E6, H8 models use R404A/R507 refrigerant. H7 models use R407C refrigerant.